The Easton is a beautifully upholstered headboard that will complement a variety of room décors, from contemporary to traditional. Constructed with a solid wood interior frame for stability and years of everyday use, this headboard is upholstered in a gorgeous Keystone Gray fabric. The design features a gentle-sloping headboard that's lined with a nailhead trim. The headboard posts are also adjustable, allowing the user to switch headboard levels from 45-inches to 49-inches in height. This multi-level option is a convenient way to create a new bedroom look with just the slightest headboard adjustment. A good ornamental headboard, like the Easton, will fuse with the surrounding décor and transform a room from ordinary into something interesting and sophisticated. This unit includes a headboard panel, posts, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly. The Leggett & Platt Easton Headboard comes with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. Leggett & Platt Inc. is an industry leader in the production of adjustable bases, fashionable beds, bedding support, and top of bed textiles. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Leggett & Platt stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes, innovative designs, and technology to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value. Leggett & Platt Consumer Products: Value Without Compromise
- Full / Queen sized adjustable headboard constructed of Wood and Keystone Gray finished upholstery
- Headboard has 45"to 49" adjustable height, providing new bedroom look with slight adjustment
- Bed frame not included
- Headboard measures 49" (H) x 63.5" (W) x 2.5" (L)
- Protected with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Features a gentle-sloping design that's lined with a nailhead trim
- Soft fabric sets the stage for comfort and relaxation
- Will complement a variety of room décors, from contemporary to traditional
- Includes a headboard panel, posts, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly
- 1-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
||Wood / Fabric
||Black / Keystone Grey
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||2.5 (L) x 63.5 (W) x 49 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.