Maximizing sleep space is achieved with the stylish Bartly Collection. This transitional twin over full bunkbed is featured in a natural pine finish making it an appropriate choice for a number of youth bedroom settings. Also available: twin over twin bunkbed, full over full bunkbed, twin over twin trundle bed with two built-in drawers, twin/twin bunk with reversible storage stair steps, underbed dual toy boxes, twin trundle, nightstand, dresser, mirror and chest.
Dimensions: 78 x 56.5 x 65.5H
- Overall Gross Weight: 163.90 lbs
- Overall Net Weight: 148.75 lbs
- Overall Dimension: 78 x 56.5 x 65.5H
- Headboard width: T 41.5" / F 56.5"
- Headboard height: 32.5"
- Footboard width: T 41.5" / F 56.5"
- Footboard height: 32.5"
- Rail to floor: 12"
- Height of bottom bed (not included mattress height): 12
- Height of top bunk bed (not included mattress height): 48
- The interior height between the bottom bed and top bed (not included mattress height): 32.25
- Height of the side rails for the top bunk bed: 16.5
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Made of Pine veneers and wood
- Included slats eliminate need for foundation/box spring
- Top bunk with side rails
- Sturdy ladder leads to top bunk
- Assembly required
- The Consumer Product Safety Commision states top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age
- Number of Boxes: 3
- Overall CuFt: 14.4375
- Piece per Carton: 1
||Twin/Full Upper/Lower Headboard & Footboard
||35 x 59.75 x 6.89H
||Twin/Full Side Rails/Guard Rails/Ladder, Center Rails & Support Legs
||18.5 x 78.25 x 4.75H
||11 x 55.5 x 6H
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.