Providing the assistance that you require for ease of mobility, the Jareth Collection is designed for comfort and function. The electronic lift mechanism takes you from seated to reclined or fully lifted into a standing position with the touch of a button. Soothing heat is timed at 1 minute segments while vibration massage further creates a restful environment. The rolled panel back and arms lend to the transitional styling while the brown bi-cast vinyl cover allows for perfect placement within your home. Optional fabric color - grey - is also available.
Dimensions: 33 x 36 x 40H
- Overall Gross Weight: 121.00 lbs
- Overall Net Weight: 107.75 lbs
- Overall Dimension: 33 x 36 x 40H
- Seat Width: 21.5"
- Seat Depth: 22"
- Seat Height: 20.5"
- Arm height: 23"
- Fully reclined length: 63"
- Fully reclined height: 30.75"
- Doorway width: 23"
- Highest height when lifted: 56.25"
- Country of Origin: China
- Plywood frame with metal seat
- High-density foam
- Vinyl (faux leather) upholstery
- Attached back and seat cushions
- Black plastic legs
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions
- Power cord included, UL listed
- Dual motors control the footrest and back independently for custom comfort positioning
- Cushion heat-and-massage feature (choice of 4 massage power levels)
- Assembly required, Weight capacity: 300lbs
- Fabric Color: Gray
- Fabric Content: 50%Polyurethane+50% Polyester
- Number of Boxes: 1
- Overall CuFt: 15.2475
- Package Dimension: 33.5 x 30.25 x 26H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.